Welcome to a magical walk through the Carpathian region of nice nature and kind people.
Web serves as an information source about the Carpathians, targeted mainly on less civilized areas of the mountains and foothills. In some cases, the web can be used as a tourist guide with useful text and rich photo documentation.
Articles on the map
- 21th November 2018: Strážnice
- 19th November 2018: Máriapócs
- 17th November 2018: Rădăuți
- 15th November 2018: Lysychovo
- 13th November 2018: Kuželov
- 11th November 2018: Uzhok pass
- 9th November 2018: Kopčany
- 7th November 2018: Hodonín
The Carpathians are mountains stretching from the edge of Austria through Moravia, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Romania to the edge of Serbia. The highest mountain of the Carpathians is Slovak Gerlach Peak (2655 m). The name Karpaty probably comes from the base karp, meaning rock or stone.
Using photos without permission is prohibited. If you are interested in my photographs of the Carpathians, please, contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org.