Welcome to a magical walk through the Carpathian region of nice nature and kind people.
Web serves as an information source about the Carpathians, targeted mainly on less civilized areas of the mountains and foothills. In some cases, the web can be used as a tourist guide with useful text and rich photo documentation.
Articles on the map
- 18th October 2017: Lesser Fatra
- 15th October 2017: Lipnica Murowana
- 13th October 2017: Pogórze Wiśnickie
- 11th October 2017: Pogórze Wielickie
- 8th October 2017: Myślenice
- 6th October 2017: Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
- 4th October 2017: Świnna Poręba Reservoir
- 1st October 2017: Lanckorona
The Carpathians are mountains stretching from the edge of Austria through Moravia, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Romania to the edge of Serbia. The highest mountain of the Carpathians is Slovak Gerlach Peak (2655 m). The name Karpaty probably comes from the base karp, meaning rock or stone.
Using photos without permission is prohibited. If you are interested in my photographs of the Carpathians, please, contact me - email@example.com.