Welcome to a magical walk through the Carpathian region of nice nature and kind people.
Web serves as an information source about the Carpathians, targeted mainly on less civilized areas of the mountains and foothills. In some cases, the web can be used as a tourist guide with useful text and rich photo documentation.
Articles on the map
- 19th October 2019: Rtanj Mountains
- 17th October 2019: Mužinac
- 15th October 2019: Rgotina Stone
- 13th October 2019: Bor Lake
- 11th October 2019: Resava Cave
- 9th October 2019: Kučaj Mountains
- 7th October 2019: Waterfall Veliki Buk
- 5th October 2019: Beljanica Mountains
The Carpathians are mountains stretching from the edge of Austria through Moravia, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Romania to the edge of Serbia. The highest mountain of the Carpathians is Slovak Gerlach Peak (2655 m). The name Karpaty probably comes from the base karp, meaning rock or stone.
Using photos without permission is prohibited. If you are interested in my photographs of the Carpathians, please, contact me - email@example.com.