Welcome to a magical walk through the Carpathian region of nice nature and kind people.
Web serves as an information source about the Carpathians, targeted mainly on less civilized areas of the mountains and foothills. In some cases, the web can be used as a tourist guide with useful text and rich photo documentation.
Articles on the map
- 1st August 2019: Serbian Carpathians
- 22th July 2019: Book Romania - Southern Carpathians (2019)
- 6th July 2019: Book Transferred Countryside (2019)
- 4th July 2019: Book Carpathian Plants (2019)
- 29th June 2019: Bilasovytsya
- 27th June 2019: Dreveník
- 25th June 2019: The valley of Cheremosh river
- 23th June 2019: Czechoslovak World in the Carpathians (2018)
The Carpathians are mountains stretching from the edge of Austria through Moravia, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Romania to the edge of Serbia. The highest mountain of the Carpathians is Slovak Gerlach Peak (2655 m). The name Karpaty probably comes from the base karp, meaning rock or stone.
Using photos without permission is prohibited. If you are interested in my photographs of the Carpathians, please, contact me - firstname.lastname@example.org.